Monday, August 25, 2008

Seminar on Development of Phytoharmaceutical Product III

About 7 am there's a phone call from Irving. He asked me to go to campus C as soon as possible where Seminar on Development of Phytopharmaceutical III was held and presented by my lovely faculty pharmacy. I don't wanna lose tha chance, joining the seminar was a great experience. So that, I wasn't only become a student commitee but also a participant at the same time so I was be able to get the knowledges. The speakers were Mr. Kurt Hostettmann from Switzerland and Mr. Hiroshi Morita from Japan, that's why I don't want to lose it. The other advantage is that I can take a picture with them.
*
When the seminar has finished, I go to my campus B immediately by FLASH together with my friends to take Academical book, Study Planning Card (KRS), and Study Result Card (KHS).
Finally, today has done well.. What about tomorrow???

No comments: