Saturday, August 23, 2008

The days before

It's quite open after passed my activities during a previous week...
I feel free for a moment.. So now, I'm back and ready to share..
Here the stories of what I've done a week before..

Friday, 15 August 2008
As usual I attended my classes but there was exciting thing in that day. My friend, Shovi celebrated her birthday although the right day wasn't that day. So that, she invited us as her classmate to join in her house. There, we just had lunch and immediately back to campus did the friday prayer and attended next class

Saturday-Monday, 16-18 August 2008
There wasn't special day..
It was lazy days.. I spent the days only by watching tv, eating, sleeping, and nothing usefull at all...

Tuesday-Wednesday, 19-20 August 2008.
I was busy with my exam preparation because I got remedial examination in the next day.. Reading, Studying again again and again.. It was bad habit, I learn just only when the exam came.. And slept the night only one or two hours even stay alive over the night

No comments: