Saturday, August 23, 2008

The days continue

Thursday, 21 August 2008.
I had done my exam ..the examination ran well. The question was 100% same with last final exam and that's why it was so easy..

Friday, 22 August 2008.
Day 2 exam, not ran well..
I almost late so that I didn't get the class and did my exam in the lobby but I was not alone.. Although the question was almost same with the last exam, I felt a little bit difficult to answer..
*

The day had not finished yet..

I tried finishing the exam as fast as possible I can because I had to do my next job directly. It was about the research, I did the preparation trial of some urine samples before analysing by being injected to HPLC. It made me felt so tired, I walked around the campus many times to fullfil the material and instrument that needed in sample preparation..
I was helped by my friend, Imanda, she accompanied me until the end. Many mistakes, we were not the expert. We worked in base laboratory until 9 pm, around the fragile-harmful instrument and material, that made us afraid.

No comments: